"From Islands to Global Interconnectedness"
ETD2011 is an international symposium and gathering of current and future researchers and practitioners in the area of Electronic Theses and Dissertations.
ETD2011 will provide delegates with the unique opportunity to network, share experiences and discuss current good practices from around the world, enabling researchers and practitioners to chart a future course.
* 2011/09/07 - Final Programme now available
* 2011/08/04 - Information on Keynote Speakers added
* 2011/08/01 - Deadline for early registration discount extended to 8 August 2011!
* 2011/07/01 - Sponsor information now available
* 2011/06/28 - Call for Participation released
* 2011/06/24 - NDLTD ETD Award Winners announced (awards will be presented at ETD2011)
* 2011/05/23 - Registration now open!
Gold Sponsor: Elsevier
Bronze Sponsors: AOSIS, @Mire, EBSCO, WWIS
Other Sponsors: Sabinet, Thomson Reuters, INASP, Distell